Thursday, April 14, 2005

a loud growling is heard in the background...

Argh. I'm hungry... so very hungry. But there's nothing I want to eat.
I have my duck and squirrel for company as i write this post.
I realised last night that i am lonely. In general. I need to get out more and make some more/new friends. Or maybe i just need to be better friends with Jesus. The intentions are back (they'd been on holiday/strike for a while), but its so hard just sitting down (or doing the pentecostal wander) to pray, or to read something meaningful out of the bible, or stop and have a proper chat to God. Not just the 11th hour prayer of "help God, I'm sick". I suppose he'd appreciate more if i talked to him about everything rather than just what i'm specifically not happy about.
Actually, I think i'm lonely outside and inside. As in spiritually and real-friend wise. Argh... i think i've got the blues!

Anyway.. enough talking about that.
I had a haircut last week! Actually the whole of Mrs Yangs had haircuts last week... And no, we're not on the prowl :P
My pops just came over to visit me... that was nice =) He's on holiday for the week, and Mum was at a course in Merivale, so he came over to hang out for just over an hour.
This house is cold...
Oh well! I think I may go do... something... yeah. Maybe I'll put my references into my essay.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fyi: Your post kinda triggered me to write a post of my own.

5:39 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

yeah, interesting post, Nathan. i suppose that is usually true to some extent.
What about things like mental illness, though? Dont they make us feel like we're more alone and lonely than we actually may be?

11:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not that this has anything to do with your post, but i'm returning the comment favour :o)

i figured i'd put it here, 'cos this post seemed a little less heavy than the large one preceeding it...

11:09 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

hey Adam, lol yeah, you gotta take the chance when you get it... if you're not in quickly, you may find its back to dark depressing posts :P

Thanks for the comment =)

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home