Friday, April 22, 2005

Diary entry, Friday 22nd April

Today I broke off my engagement with Earnest, the weather still continues charming.

I was in the middle of preparing my breakfast this morning when, to my horror, i discovered that a wayward fork had breached the barrier separating him from the other cutlery. He was looking very cosy, snuggled up to eight spoons. I quickly moved the rebellious fork back into his area, where his top half promptly fell back into the spoon area. I was sure i could hear the little spoonies squeal with delighted horror. "There'll be none of those there shenanegans in this house" I cautioned him, and moved the seductive implement into the correct section of the tray. This time he stayed in his place, so I selected the most traumatised spoon to consume my cereal with, and continued on my way.
In reaction to the preceding horror, today's Sentence of Supremacy is: "There shall be no fraternisation amongst the cutlery."

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin C. said...

I see. Cereal, spoons? Interesting!

3:36 am  
Blogger Kat said...

Michelle, you are cool.
:D

3:13 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

This is a brilliant post of awesomeness. :) You write such randomly cool stuff :D

11:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thankyou most lovely (and beautiful), ardent supporters!!

12:11 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

I love the importance of being Earnest!! : )
Awesome post!!

1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home