Wednesday, May 04, 2005

more idle thoughts

Two/three/maybe even Four more thoughts for the day
-Aj just told me he thinks that Navs men are 'ruggedly charming'

- i like our cleaver... I discovered the joy of using it the other day. I've managed to slice through a banana in one foul swoop, through frozen meatloaf in a single 'hi-yah!', but the tomato thwarted me and just squirted juice everywhere.

-I like my cell group - at Navs. We're pretty cool, and we manage to do 1)the study 2) random tangents and theological discussions 3) chatting all in 2.5 hours =)
And i got hugs from my group! yay!
-ShaRon, my leader, is uber cool cos her favourite movie is also 'the Emperors New Groove'!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin C. said...

I have not commented in a while. But hey, I like that "but the tomato thwarted me and just squirted juice everywhere". Haha. See ya around,
-CT

2:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home