Sunday, August 01, 2004

guess what time it is?

I'm all excited... - my birthday is coming up soon!! Im going to be TWENTY 20 TWO-O years old! thats like all old and stuff.. yup. So maybe, i dont know if you've noticed, but im kinda hyped up about it! Anyways, i was thinking, im not about presents, but perhaps i should tell my family that they'd be in with a grin if they got me
A t-shirt
or another t-shirt
or maybe even a t-shirt
or in case they hadnt thought about a t-shirt, perhaps they could get me a t-shirt
lol...
or they could get me a squirrel book or maybe just a squirrel.

Or... they could get me a barbie or a cd or even ... lol... no... this is just time wasting!! he he...

11 more days to go! w00t! huzzah! woop-woo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

the 12th of August

5:09 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

Well! :D glad to see youre happy about it :D
When I turned Twenty in June it was the end of my life! :P

I just say im Twenteen now! :D

5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home