Thursday, July 29, 2004

*big sigh of relief*

Just a quick wee post, cos its late and im little (see the correlation? *grin* I NEED SLEEP!!)
i just wrote my letter back to the guy who wrote to me and told me he loved me i thought i'd better put him out of his misery! It was actually a really really hard letter to write, i didnt really know what to say, im not sorry for how i treated him, i didnt lead him on... i dont want to make myself out to be at fault here, cos im not. He cant put that on me. So i ended up saying that i was leading by Jesus' example, and trying to be a true friend.. i hope he isnt too hurt by my not feeling the same way about him, and to not live in the past, because our memories are inaccurate. That sounds mean i guess, but i was really quite impressed with the way the letter turned out. I'm gonna leave it overnight, and see how it looks tomorrow, and then hopefully get it in the post before the weekend. I'm glad to have that all sorted... and i prayed about it while i was writing it, so i believe that its in God's hands, and i've done the best i could do. =)
Big weight off my shoulders!!
heh heh... literally - i went to the physio today. i've had the most nato neck pain for a year, and its gotten unbearable lately, so finally i went to the doctor who referred me to the physio.
Yay for physio! yay for a pain free day!! IM FREE!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Yay Michelle! Letters like that are mondo hard to write, eh, but I think that your caring-ness will show through even if the words aren't perfect :)

11:58 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

You know, when it comes down to it, i think although there is the emotional stress and all, I think Id rather be Dumped, than to be the dumper. I hate being harsh, and saying i just like you as a friend! tis harder definately. Good work on the letter Chelley!

heh heh heh.. Nato Neck pain? What's next? Post-Nato Depression? ;)

2:58 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

heh! it would be nice if the physio could fix up every annoying thing Nathan did *grin* Very very nice burnination there Paul and Sam ... I salute you!!

Oohooh!! Matt!! is that the first time you've posted on my blog?! Welcome fellow soldier!!

And yus, thanks you guys... it is darned hard being the 'dumper' (as you so nicely put it Sam =P ) I'll add his name to the list of spurned ... *grins and shakes head* poor guy!

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home