Thursday, July 22, 2004

Warm Fuzzies to 'Sam' or the creature-formerly-known-as-Philotas

The other thing that i wanted to post about is Philotas ... or should i say SAM (which stands for Some Aussie Maniac) (Go Fraser you good thing!)
Yay! Welcome to the world of the named! It feels like you're a real friend now, as opposed to an internet friend... bah! i dont know how to explain it, but i'm glad that you told us your real name =)
I feel a little shafted, however, that you didn't reveal it when i asked, but you did when Paul and Reubz said something... *sniff* yup. =P
NO! its all good, brother...!
Like Paul said, do you actually want us to call you Sam? Or would you prefer if we stuck with the old 'Phil' or even 'Philotas'??

Wow... yay... Man.. i have such riotous profusion for ya, Phi..no i mean Sam! You're awesome =)

Heh heh... just on a wee aside... i recently discovered that if i sit on the computer chair, with my legs up on it, and fall back.. i can have my backside on the chair and the rest of me on the bed... its great! I get to ponder the ceiling, in comfort, while having a moment of rest from the bad posture i emulate whilst typing!! i want to say 'huzzah' or 'w00t' but i'm gonna think of a new word instead. My word. hmmm... he he... i know... i'll say 'brill' (which has 'naff' for an antonym) or 'primo' or 'yippee' or 'woop-woo' yeah... ive got heaps! thats right! take me on, punks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Philotas said...

Heyas! thanks for the warm fuzzies y'all! :)

And i throw myself on the mercy of the Court your Honour! I apologise for not revealin myself earlier, but i didnt feel up to it. Damn paranoia.
But they're always watching... waiting.. they wont get me. Im always 5 steps ahead of them.. thats right.. i can see you readin thi..*slap slap slap*

Anyway, as i was saying. :) I dont mind what Im called! (er..to a certain extent mind!) Sam, or Phil, or Philotas! tis all good! :) I will probably be signing my posts SAM from now on! :) (or S.A.M - thanks Fraser! :D) But i think I will keep the name of my Blog! ...maybe! :) So, call me whatever the Spirit moves you ;)

1:40 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

what happens if the spirit moves me to call you "anything but late for dinner"? or "smelly fish man"? or "slime-face"?? =P

4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home