Thursday, July 15, 2004

i love my teeth

just so you can all laugh at me... i will tell you about my morning so far!! Firstly i slept through my alarm, and evertytime i did manage to wake up i just ended up going back to sleep again! After much stuffing around, i was finally ready to leave at 9.25 (for a class at 10, which was cutting it a bit close!)... I get almost to Kaiapoi and i realise that i havent cleaned my teeth, so while i drive, i think about what i could do... go to my aunty's place, and use my finger? nope. go to the supermarket, get a toothbrush, and go to my aunty's place? nope. forget about cleaning them, and just go buy a toothbrush from the uni chemist after class? nope.
Then i noticed that i was basically out of petrol, and the next station was 10 minutes away, in Belfast. So i thought RIGHT! i'll turn around, go home and clean my teeth, stop at a petrol station in rangoon, and just get to class late. So i did just this. My mother didnt even blink when i walked in the door (after leaving 10 minutes earlier) to clean my teeth. Hee hee!! But it wasnt til i was running to class, after some nice boys let me have their parking space, at 10.20 that i realised i only have one class today, and after all that hassle, i was only going to get 30 minutes of class time all day. Hmm... was it even worth being here?!!! lol!!
The insanity of my obsession with cleaning my teeth!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Philotas said...

Random Fact!: did you know that brushing your teeth straight after you have a fizzy drink like Coke is actually harmful? Something about the enamel being worn/stripped away, or the coke being trapped between layers (i forget!)
I got that from a friend doing dentistry! :)

2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home