Saturday, July 03, 2004

bah humbug!

argh! im getting annoyed! there are too many people i know with blogs!! how can i ever write about anything personal when people i know are reading it? its weird... like having my diary out in plain view .. hmm..
Well i'd just like to say, to hell with it. i'm going to post anyway, and i dont care what you all think (you know thats lies... you all know i do!) (lol) The main problem with what im about to post about is that i'm going to see most of you over the next few weeks, and you all know im real staunch, but after you read my latest posts you'll start to think i'm a wuss!! hee hee

Im kinda upset tonight. I dont know why. Well i do. i think. I miss people. i miss Nathan. And i miss Ruthie. And i miss Estie muffin. And i miss Joy. And i miss Andy and Malcolm from Geography class - who are just random guys who i've talked to occasionally who'd be weirded out if they read on the internet that i miss them, lol. And Ruth from ling. and Daria from pols... ='( waaaaah!
I think its just one of those patches i go through every so often. Where i think "im bored with life. there must be something more than this?! surely?" I need a new challenge.
i watched most of Pearl Harbor today, to try and get an idea of costumes for my 1940's murder mystery party... and i wasnt impressed with the way it fobbed love off... easy to switch affections, easy to forget someone you've pledged yourself to. Bah! I dont know how to explain it really, but it made me grumpy. And stupid whats-her-name ended up all fine and dandy, didnt she!! still managed to get herself a man out of it all! grr... hollywood love *thumbs down*

Guess the best thing when you feel like this is to have your barney with God and let him salve it all =)

walk along here, feel you move somewhere in front of me
i cant place you with these eyes for the doubt
i cant see
how could someone so beautiful
feel something for me?
hold me and love me and touch me again
and show me why i believe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home