Wednesday, June 30, 2004

i am a warrior.

I've finally decided i need to get off my butt and do something! (finally!) I was such a gym bunny all first term, then didnt go back all the second term... so while its holidays i've been doing home-exercises to get me muscles working again! I know Nato's already posted about this sorta thing ages ago, but there are certain types of music that just inspire you and make you feel like a warrior, or in my case, a secret agent. Toby Mac's Extreme Days, and Klaus Badelt's Downhill Games .. are great tracks. In fact, the Extreme Days album in general makes me feel like i'm an agent on a mission, hee hee! Feel the burn =) If anyones got any tips for an equivalent to crunches that dont bust ones neck... send them my way!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Sigur Ros - Track 8 on their CD '( )'
It makes me feel like an icelandic warrior running through the artic wastelands chasing some big thing that has importance.

11:49 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

how do you know thats what an icelandic warrior feels like *grin* Thats a kinda random idea to come up with =) Did it come from somewhere??

11:12 am  
Blogger Nathan said...

Well, sigur ros is one of my fav artists, and they have a warrior like track. and they generally sound icelandic. So, its not too random

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home