Sunday, June 20, 2004

nigel no-mates and PARTY FOR JOY?

two quick things:
the other day when i asked Breo how old he was (and no, nathan, i was not trying to scope/spade/scheme him =P ) i couldnt remember why i'd asked him... but last night i remembered. Almost all my friends are going to be leaving uni next year *sob* .... Oh woe is me... who will i have left?! Joy, Estie, Brehaut, Nathan, Dan, Helen, everyoneelsewhois21 are all leaving ... arrr!
I hate how uni works sometimes... you're always making new friends... every time your timetable changes, every new semester, every year, every stream swap, every new club you join, every new study spot you have ... always losing friends and have to make new ones!
We are not amused *folds arms and purses lips*

Second thing:
Is anyone (meaning EVERYONE) free this Saturday the um... 26th? Or even Friday the 25th? if i have a going away party for Joy? (maybe one that she will actually be at, this time! ooh she's so tricksie!)
Pleeeeeeeeeeze let me know ASAP if its a good idea, then i can start planning on thursday after my exam, he he.
I would offer to have it here, but you'll probably all get lost... And Joy lives in a place thats about 8m x 10m, so the logistics are disagreeable, but if anyones got any suggestions for somewhere we could have it?? Ooh ooh! IDEA!! (crikey, that hurt a bit) we could have a theme of squirrels... cos Joy gets to go home to squirrels... and that way she'd never forget us... lol tell me what you think of that idea too! heh.

10 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I think you misread my actions.
If a girl was moving to say, wellington, then me moving to otago would be just as spadeable as me staying where I am, and I would get a +2 on maturity rolls because of the independence bonus. And distance makes the heart grow fonder, so I'm increasing a +3 to about a +5 by moving further south.
That is, if someone is in wellington...

Anyway. I'm free on the 26th, and I'd be intimidated by a squirrel party because I'm such a nut (har har har)

Hey, with all these blogs, you never know what may happen. We'll have this awesome community thing happening. Like an e-community. =D

Brehauts leaving?? And I may not leave chch, its not definitly definite. (But hopefully we'll know soon...)

11:22 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

lol.. you Kiwis.. now im REALLY confused! :P

2:26 am  
Blogger Nathan said...

Ah... Confusion... Now I am safe...

10:39 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

dont worry Philotas, im just as confused as you! all i know is spading should NOT involve maths... or i will never be able participate again!

oh joy! oh delight! friends for next year! I may also have found myself some flatties! I was looking for nice christian girls and i found some! yay! and they are attractive and fun! (i sound like a dating website, lol)

Yay! i also have found people to come to a party! Would friday night be better? all these jolly people that are going home to far corners of new zealand...
that spoils my bowling plans too.... I was going to go bowling with dan and andre and many other people in the holidays and they're all going away, lol!!!
So if anyone wants to come bowling with me, anytime after saturday.... call me!! or telepathically send me a message! or you could just email...

1:20 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

i think im capable (just) of holding out til next year, why? you got a vacancy?
i will only flat with ladies, though, cos that is biblically correct.
no, just kidding, its cos im too 13yr old girl to cope with nice men in the same house, lol.

5:57 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

wow! theres passion! of course all 21yr old boys are a menace to society! (j/k =) )

ive encountered all sorts of views about Christians and flatting, seems to be different every person you talk to, so i guess you just make up your own mind.. but im not prejudiced, thats the problem. I like boys. all boys. tall boys. short boys. fat boys. skinny boys. young boys. old boys. blonde boys. brunette boys. geeky boys. sporty boys. yeah. so thats why im not going to flat with boys. I like girls too. But not in the way that it will present a problem for me to live with them (just so you know that im truly not prejudiced!!)
whats yooooour opinion on flatting??

7:08 pm  
Blogger Nathan said...

Sounds like you are prejudiced against people who decide to not mixed flat.

Heh...
I think it depends on the people involved.

Flatting with non-christian(s) may or may not work, depending on how much of a stoner the non-christian(s) is...
You might be able to have a positive influence on the people you live with.

Yeah, but I've never been flatting, and I am meant to be working....

The flat Paul's talking about is pretty cool.
As far as location, they are pretty close to uni, but on the oppisite side of the university to hermil and the green spleen. They are closer to my place and to andre's and tim weirs.

8:36 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

oh yeah! someone tried to sell me that flat the other day with the great benefit that it was close to your place, Nathan *sardonic grin*...
Is that the flat with erm... what were the names? all people i hadnt heard of... hmm... oh cant remember... bother...

8:48 pm  
Blogger Nathan said...

Hehe. Only kidding...
Another cool example is that some things with legs are tables. Therefore you are a table

People in the flat:
Beka, Sara, (the twins) & Kat.
Nomes is the one leaving

10:04 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

i know!! i was just thinking the same thing, Paulo!! im getting warm fuzzies!!

I would love to be a hermil girl.... i never thought i'd meet people like you... and i have!!
I'm so glad i waited =) impatience is for the weak (as are doors)

Erm Estie, my love... do you mean that you are going to Palmy on the 28th, or that you are leaving for your exchange sooner than i expected??

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home