Friday, June 18, 2004

yay! you can laugh at me WITH MY PERMISSION!

when i posted (may2004) about dreams being prophetic, i briefly touched on this... but i want to cover it more in depth. Just so we can all have a laugh at all silly everyone is!
I want you all to comment and tell me what your fears are... and we'll all laugh at each other! Because most of the time what really scares us is a fear that is laughable to another person!
And i want to show you all how silly we are as humans!

I'll go first so its fair...
Im scared of dinosaurs... not really when i'm awake... but when im asleep. Which is funny, cos it doesnt seem logical, but whenever i see dinosaur movies or documentaries or even pictures before i go to sleep, i have dinosaur nightmares!! I dont know if i really have control over it?? I guess the easiest thing is to not watch jurassic park...

Im scared of the dark! another silly one! theres nothing there! well thats the fear... that there might be something there, waiting to jump out and get me!! too many horror movies i guess... anyways im not scared of it if there are other people around, or i know theres nobody hiding, or if theres a big strong man holding my hand!

I'm mildly scared of the sea/rivers because fish might bite me! I told you these were gonna be funny! i dont know why i dont like them...! no bad experiences!... i'll go swimming with shoes on... then they cant get me.. HAH!

I dont like caterpillars... we used to have swan plants outside our house and the stupid caterpillars would always be falling off or getting squashed... they had green blood, and green pooh, and they left a funny smell on your hands. And often when you would pick them up and put them back on the plant they'd just fallen off, they would squash...and all this icky green blood would go over your hand.. *shudder* gross....

Okay.. i'm bored of this now.
So tell me if you've got any funny fears that i can laugh at... surely someone else out there is as weird as me?!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Yeah. I'm sometimes scared of spiders. But not that often. I usually overcome the fear with curiosity. Its all good.
I'm sometimes scared of girls as well. I mean I'm not! I mean-WHGT! JGTH! YES I'M AWESOME!

2:20 pm  
Blogger Nathan said...

You should link to your Previous postIts cooler

3:59 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

you know thats pretty freaky! just as i was going to bed last night i asked myself that! :P dude...

anyhoo.. i think that the thing i am scared of most, is that i will never be able to know everything. and at the same time, that I can know too much.
thats kinda complex in know! but hey! ^_^

Another thing im scared of: Im scared by the knowledge that i will never have enough time to do and experience everything.

I fear failure. I fear not being able to do all i can to benefit others.

and one more for the road: I am scared that the choices I make now will affect the rest of my life, one decision leads to another, and your life can spiral off in a totally different direction to the one you planned

7:25 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

aw :( i can't really laugh at those fears!! although i do fear some things like that too... im scared of failure, and not getting to do what i want to do, especially travel, or africa wise.
In some ways its nicer having silly fears, cos you know that you can get over them by doing certain things, such as not watching movies, or wearing shoes in the water... but with other fears you've actually got to work through them, and keep telling yourself that you wont fail, and you've always gotta trust in God...
its like being a kid... where the scariest thing is spiders or the kid next door, or that dog you walk past on the way home! oh to be fearless!!

9:40 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

yeah!! thats kinda what happened to me! last year my first uni essay got an A- (yay! go me) then my next one got a C+ and i was really gutted about it, but by the time i got to this year i figured out that Bs are just as good as As... and so i dont really need to put in that extra little bit of motivation if i dont need to... which is a bad thing... cos now, when i reach a certain point in an assignment, i just give up and think "aah well... B's still get degrees"! i need a good kick in the pants sometimes!
How old are you, Breeeeeo?

5:45 pm  
Blogger Nathan said...

21 /2+7 = 17.5

Looks like your in!

7:42 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

ha ha ha ha ha... thanks Nathan :P
I was just wondering... cos you guys are all 21! (excepting Baby Ruth) only i didnt realise that at first... makes me feel young, lol!
And also things from psychiatrist are beginning to fit, lol! like when someone - i think it was you, Nato, was asked what they were studying and you said Computer science, and i didnt know anyone who was studying that...
ANYWAYS... on the topic of Breo and ladies... lately i've noticed a few ladies looking keen! Go you good thing, eh!

9:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home