Thursday, May 20, 2004

doubts

its interesting how the mind works... (eh Nathan?!) how one minute you're so psyched up about something, then the next minute upset about it....
The other day i was so passionate about my dream, and so convinced that it would come to pass. Last night i was so worried, because i could see it slipping through my fingers.
i worked out that i spend between $35 and $40 on petrol in a week.. A WEEK!! and then i got kind of sad cos i had only $15 left in my bank account and i had to pay $30 car insurance, and $20 on a layby (the good part is that i got paid today, so i have enough, and my mum gave me petrol vouchers and i didnt even tell her i was worried about money)
but i realised that it takes money to go overseas... and i've wanted for so long to go on my OE the year after i finish uni.... but with what? you can't pay a plane ticket with knowledge...
Its been my dream since i was about 16... to go to France, firstly... and be in Gallipoli for ANZAC day, and go to WW1/2 historic sites in germany/france, to be in germany for the world cup 2006... but i cant get there without money!!
And the other thing that i was really worried about was that im having trouble with my uni work... i know exams are coming up too... and im not very good with exams! I can have studied for days and just have total mind blank when i sit down with the exam in front of me! So my mind was going all weird cos it was worried that i wont pass my courses, then i wont have a degree... and maybe, even if i do get my BA, maybe i wont be able to get a job anyway. Maybe its not even worth me being at uni at all.... maybe i'd be better off not aiming so high?

I mean, i know God has a good future in store for me, hes got a great destiny and purpose for me, but im still worried that i'm not doing it right, or that i've got it all round the wrong way, or that i thought id figured it all out and maybe i havent really at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home