Tuesday, June 22, 2004

the deranged rantings of a half-witted strung out hamster-dead rangoon

i know i posted on this last night... but my mind is ranting away so i have to do it again tonight. well nathan suggested it, cos hes scared (i think) of the insanity i am rambling in his direction, and told me to speak to the blog instead. i like that idea... except for the fact that there are now more than 3 people that read my blog, and now all of you will know for a fact that i am actually insane. (rant rant rant) i want to go to bed, but i cant, cos im not quite sleepy enough yet, and i know that if i go now, i will just lie there and rant away for a while. and then i will never get to sleep... sleeeeeep....
so i am going to share with you me sally in the sea all the strange thoughts, no i lie, some of the strange thoughts that i had this afternoon.
My coffee is a little too dark. its not that good... not the best cup of coffee i've ever had. i made the almost-best cup ever the other day... i think it was sunday. it was some jolly good coffee. yeah. and i wanted to find out if its decaffeinated. and ive searched and searched, even getting up on a chair to see into the cupboard (curse of the short), but i cant find the packet. So i dont know if its sans caffeine. I know that the tea is decaff. Which is good. i dont think i need caffeine. (maybe the coffee isnt decaff and thats why im feeling weird now). My walls arent painted properly. they are peach, but someone painted over blue wallpaper, no undercoat... and i think i could do a better job. I AM HANDY ANDY. well i would like to be. well i dont know if i would. i dont like tools... they are for men. i just like to think i could do a better job than everyone else. probably couldnt though.
this morning in the bathroom i made scooby doo howls.. it was rather liberating (no one was home)
just in case you are wondering, my brother works 8.30-5, my dad words 8.15 til 5, my mum has been working 8.15 til 3.30, so i have been by myself a lot. which explains tout. TOUT I SAY! posting to this blog isnt actually me talking to YOU as in Estie, Paulie, Philotas, Brehaut, Nathan, etc... it is my overworked brain spewing out its thoughts which i have been speaking outloud to myself all day. so if you are ready to stop reading NOW then just stop. dont feel bad. i probably wont notice. i'll be too busy dancing a jig along the hallway singing "you are the one i want/throw me a lifeline/how could someone so beautiful, feel anything for me/your love makes me whole, makes me better, your love endures" i think that maybe in my exam tomorrow instead of writing about hadley cells and deforestation in the Amazon i may just write down verses from Brooke Fraser.... i dont know that that theory worked very well... (Nathan was right)(oh bother) ...
um........ oh yeh. i didnt think about squirrels this afternoon. thats impressive. in fact i dont think about them as much as everyone likes to think i do, its just lately you've all discovered that i like them. so every time you remind me, i think about them. or something like that. RANT RANT RANT
rant rant rant raaaaaant. I am singing to Beethovens 5th Symphony (i hope... please forgive me, Mister Beethoven, if i am wrong)...
i am in - saaaaaane, i need a ceeeeell. rant rant, rant rant, rant rant, rant RAAANT, rant rant rant rant rant rant rant RAAAAANT, rant rant rant rant. RANT. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT.

aah... nice work on my part... i have successfully wasted the alloted time. it is now 9.46 and to fit into the schedule of being in bed within the next 10 minutes... i must go now. happy dreaming, patients.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

There is an sbemail for every situation. In this case its sbemail75.htmlHehe.

10:00 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

argh! that was the most horrible night ive had in ages... worse than dinosaurs or marilyn manson, in fact!
i couldnt sleep... and when i did, i would wake up and say "yay! i think im sleeping!" then i'd be like "d'oh - i just woke myself up to say that..." horrible. And everything that went through my head i thought i was posting about on my blog. Very twisted.
I woke up almost every half hour, or less, between 10.30 and 3.30... then i woke up again at 6... And my brother woke me up at 11.30! so he's gonna cop it when i see him next... 140 kg people cannot i repeat CANNOT tiptoe... despite what they think! And my mother woke me up when she got up at 3.30. FOR PETES SAKE!! MY SANITY IS AT STEAK HERE!! lol... (what sanity)

the best thing is that it will all be over at the end of tomorrow.... *huge sigh of relief*
And i will be back to my normal self =) *yay!*

10:37 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

oh wow, Nato... thats fantastic! i dont feel so insano now that i've seen strongbad do it!! (although he WAS responding to an email that asked him to do it... not just out of the wrongness of his brain)
yay! go strongbad!

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home