Wednesday, June 30, 2004

*sniff* somebody hold me!

everyone will have to be nice to me over the next few days. (yeah, 'have to' ... you get no choice!!) Joy's leaving on friday to spend a few days in the North Island before she goes home...
Today was the last day i will see her.
I dont want to sound pessimistic, cos i'd much rather be an optimist (not to such a silly eternal optimist degree that Dan is, but to still be hopeful) but i dont realisticly know if i'll see her again.. ever. And i didnt cry about it today, i saw Joy's eyes watering, but i generally dont feel the punch til afterwards - i've farewelled so many exchange student friends and i've only once cried at the airport.. emotions are for the weak.. *beats chest and makes the Tim Allen noise* lol!
I will let myself cry sometime... when its dark... and theres no one else around... and i dont have makeup that will get in my eyes. yup. I dont want to say too much now, cos i have to go out now...

Today was really cool... Dan and i 'kidnapped' Joy... took her to Joy Street and Daniels Road, and took pictures, then played in a playground, then we went to the Art Gallery and took strange pictures outside, had a wee look inside, then fed ducks (no duckies at the Botanic Gardens).... was cold outside. But it was nice to just spend a day of silly things =)
I'll post the pictures, or email them to 'you' if you want... =) (when i get them um... loaded (?) on to the computer thingee. yeah. )

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

:(
Joy will be missed

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home