Sunday, July 04, 2004

i so staunch

okay... im done being sad =)
I got to see heaps of my friends... went to Dans place last night, just 4 of us were there however, and we spent the evening watching Strongbad emails lol... sad geeks that we are! Then i saw almost everyone else at church today... Even saw Josh, who i havent seen for aaaaages. And we played cards, which i lost almost every time, lol... how predictable *grin* i kept forgetting the rules, hee hee
I've been hearing some awesome quotes lately... i should start writing them down though, cos i keep forgetting them!
Okay, well i just wanted to post as back to my former staunch self... no more pity party for me, lol!! hee hee
toodles! =)

5 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

tis the sound of a successfully social weekend.... and good to hear that your happy again.... i thought i was the only one that instead of using punctuation just used dots..... lol...
u wanna catch up sometime?

10:12 pm  
Blogger Scotty said...

Let me assure you...
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with spending an evening watching Strong Bad cartoons. In fact it is a sign of.....um... something that sounds fancy and is good.

6:26 am  
Blogger Ruth said...

Walker, You should come and stay at hermil when I get back on thursday. It will be fun *nods biggishly*
is Josh, the Josh I went to primary school with?

1:15 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

yes.... dots are better than punctuation any time!..... And yes! Strongbad IS an acceptable way to spend a saturday night, lol... well at least i will kid myself into thinking it is!
YES RUTHIE!! hee hee! i didnt realise you were coming back then either! i'd be real keen to come visiter l'Hermil! 10pm bedtime, though, heh! (And no, not the Josh that you know... i dont know that i'd really be celebrating seeing him =P no, thats harsh!)

9:59 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

Hmm, your comments on the most recent post arent working! (for me anyway! :P) So I'd just like to say two things here, well, maybe two things in the one sentence. that would mean im technically saying one thing. But with two subjects? or are they? Are you confused? cause I sure am!

ANyhoo here goes! Bothe Monty Python and Strongbad are an entirely acceptable way to spend ANY night! :) I really dont see why they wouldnt be! :D

2:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home