Friday, December 09, 2005

friday

Christchurch drivers are a bunch of jerks.
I know its a blanket statement, but lately it seems very true. And I know that it includes me, but thats okay, cos i know I drive like a jerk sometimes.
I have been cut off and not given way to so many times lately. Plus at every set of traffic lights i'm at I see at least one car run a red light, and no one seems to indicate anymore, everyone is going at least 10 kms over the speedlimit (or 30 if you're The Mother) and most annoyingly - orange no longer means 'stop if you can', it means 'speed up to get through'.
ARGH.

Also, Asian drivers are terrible.
Women drivers are gits.
And male drivers are arrogant tossers.

Lol. I sound all road rage-y eh!!

We had to go to A&E today because The Mother had a breast infection and it got so bad the doctor told her to go to A&E and get it drained. Then the doctor at the hospital told her she'd have to stay in overnight, and possibly have surgery. Drama!
I can't get the stupid 'my humps' song out of my head.
ARGH.

hehe.
I'm looking forward to having the whole weekend off!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

oh that song pisses me off! talk about rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! almost as much as the "dontcha" song - female empowerment? oh, sure - if the aim of 'empowering' females is to teach them to get men drunk so they can f*ck them... sorry... I get hacked off because dammit if human beings aren't so *stupid* and easily led and actually buy into all that stuff enjoy your days off, love! One week! You can do it!!! You're the Squirrel Michellanator of Awesomeness :D

12:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, Chrissie, I read an article in the press today about the dontcha song - i've never heard it, but the lyrics sure sounded interesting... I think that sorta attitude is so terrible, and is actually degrading to women - completely reducing them to a sex object, plus its terrible for guys cos here's this woman flaunting herself in front of him, but if he touches her or something then she screams blue murder. Stupid!
[you dont have to use asterisks, just write fuck. it means the same thing and theres no point pretending to be polite :):) ]


But aah, oh the feeling of goodness of having a weekend off!! I have a wedding to go to this afternoon/evening, so it will be nice to catch up with old friends =)

10:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or just not use the word at all, we'll all be happier if you do...

2:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, or that!!

9:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should see the indian driving then. Indicators don't seem to exist and all that is needed in any given situation is a horn. its amazing.

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home