Friday, December 09, 2005

Congratulations, I'm proud of you

How hard is it to say those words?
How hard is it to tell your daughter you're proud of her for achieving something she's worked towards for 3 years.
How hard is it to compliment on her on getting a job, even if its only temporary?
How hard is it to say you're impressed that she had two job interviews when she has only applied for four so far?

Too hard, apparently.

How hard is it to live feeling like you've constantly disappointed those around you?

Too easy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay. My dad can say it =) But then I always knew that.

Go Dad *hug*

10:23 am  
Blogger Steve-a-saurus said...

I know the feeling, Dad had/has trouble saying those words too.
If it counts for anything I'm proud of you!

6:57 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

it does....
my friends being proud of me counts so much =)
*hugs*

10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home