Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Michelle Walker, BA

Yay, I officially have a BA. And I managed to raise my GPA! This year has worked out well, with an A+ for Language Acquisition, A- for hispanic culture, B- for political behaviour and psychology, and C+ for military and society.

I'm too tired to say anything else except that the lady I'm nannying for seem to think the world revolves around her. And her kids have learnt that by whining they can get their own way. Very tiring.
I got assessed by the childcare company yesterday and the lady said i was great with the kids and she couldn't suggest anything for improvement. (want to know my secret? The biggest terror was asleep, and the other was watching a video)

okay. time for my hot date with Helen!

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

See? See? You *can* go and look after lots of orphan babies in Africa! What an awesome assessment, hoooray! And congratulations on passing everything so well and getting your degree! You get to join the ranks of a prestigious group of people, which includes... myself! And Katherine! And... Andrew! Wow, aren't you *glad* you can stick B.A. behind your name now? :P Go have a party to celebrate :D :D

8:14 pm  
Blogger Scotty said...

Go the BA! Congratulations.

11:27 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

you *have* a BABE with honours, Adam? Does that mean you two have your own wee baby that the rest of didn't know about? Eh? Christians, I don't know :P

6:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he means we ARE a BABE with honours....
the babY is supposed to be a secret...


(kidding)
(thanks for the comments, loyal fans, I feel loved!!!)

7:46 pm  
Blogger Anaru said...

Hey Congrats Michelle, you have done really well. You will have a lot to celebrate once that nannying job finishes.

8:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home