Friday, November 18, 2005

good crap!

I feel like crap. But good crap!
Today I've sent off two job applications, both for jobs that sound really cool. These are my second and third proper job applications. Its such a relief to have the last application in, because I had a whole lot of issues with not being able to download the application form, driving to Adam's place, driving to Uni to meet Cameron, printing, scanning and emailing the application form, coming back home and fixing up my CV, writing an application letter, and finially getting it all sent off at 3.20pm (closed at 4pm).
I haven't eaten for over five hours and my neck is sore as 'nam today. I feel really lousy, but still i feel good. I'm glad I was motivated enough to apply for these two jobs today. I was scared that I wouldn't do it out of fear or something.

Anyway, hopefully I get one of the three jobs... =)
Bring on the food!! (...and the neurofen...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Well I really hope you get yourself an awesome and fulfilling job.

8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home