Monday, November 28, 2005

i salute you, Christina

How the hang do you get up so early each morning? Tomorrow I have to be out of the house by 7.30 to get to South Brighton (where the nanny job is) by 8am. Ouch. This morning I got up at 7.15 to practise and was ready by 8. I think that means i'll have to get up at 6.30 tomorrow.... Nooooooooooooo................
I have never in all my life before left the house at 7.30am.
i'm going to be a wreck after ten hours with wild children (all under 5 years old)!!

lol.
I wonder if God laughs when we pray and pray for a job, then get a really silly one, and it really tests us... but we still try and be thankful for it, while whining about it, etc....

I am thankful in my own little way =P

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

You've never been out to watch a sunrise???!!!

Oh dear, you have much to learn. Don't worry, you get used to it soon enough, I quite like getting up early in the morning! ...Although it does take a job that requires me to be up super early for me to do it... ;)

1:57 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

the thing about praying for a job and getting a silly one, and being grateful and yet whining at the same time? Sooooooo know what you mean there :D :D :D

4:34 pm  
Blogger Ruth said...

Yes, I also reccomend early to bed. Last summer my morning shift started at 6.45am. My family lives a 20min drive away from that work so I was getting up at like 5.15. Eek. This summer my morning shift (when I actually start) starts at 7am which is a wee bit more civilised plus I live much closer. but still, eek!!

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home