Friday, May 06, 2005

Give us a 'P' give us an 'R' give us an 'OCRAS...'

I forgot to mention earlier that my car is no longer known as the black bogan beast. It ceased to be called that last Saturday on the way to Kate and Godo's wedding. The little black Mazda familia is now known as The Chariot of Hotness, as a fitting tribute to the four hot girls that rode in it!

Argh. My essay outline is due in today, presumably before 4.30. And i'm very stuck. All i need to do is write one page outlining my hypothesis, my references, and the relation to the course.
I've decided (tentatively) that my hypothesis is going to be: That international support affects the legitimacy of a government.
But i only have one proper reference so far... ARGH!!
*panic mode*

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Chariot of Hotness, he he he he

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home