Monday, August 16, 2004

blatant Telecast propoganda!

I've been meaning to do this for ages!!
Telecast rock my socks off! My current favourite song is Come To Me Quickly. The chorus doesnt seem to fit all that well with the verses - the verses are more upbeat and beautiful, and the chorus seems to be searching and aching... but oh well! It comforts me and thats all that matters!
So im gonna post some Telecast lyrics that are speaking to me at the moment :)

Every time it feels like the end
You turn me around and help me start again
I need you now, like i needed you then
Lord turn me around and come to me quickly
(Come To Me Quickly)

Give me words to praise You and love to love You/
Take away the selfishness, take away the pride
But it has to be You/
Give me power to serve You and knowledge to know You/
Take away the fear, take away the shame
But it has to be You...
(The Way)

Please help me get through/ Please lead me...
i dont need signs, only You
I dont need wonders, only You,
I dont need miracles, only You
I dont need anything but You.
(Define)

I hear Your voice crying out to me
"Come to me you who are weary, and i will give you rest,
I will set you free"

I just need You 'til You're all i can see
You're the Lord of lords and the King of kings
And Jesus, you are all this heart needs
I need you, i need you
(I Just Need You)

*smile* I love Telecast so much *more blatant plugging for them!* Their album, The Beauty of Simplicity, is really awesome. Its Brit-style, apparently like Cold play (although i dislike Coldplay yet love Telecast?!), and is a worship album. Go buy it now, NOW I SAY!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home