Tuesday, August 31, 2004

my friends are in the mister wonderful league.

Yay! Finally i have time to post on my blog... and something to post!!!
In fact, lots of somethings! =)

Firstly... Big Kudos to Mister 'troll' Brehaut for coming to my birthday party, it was sooo cool to have him there... You're awesome, Andrew! heh heh! I'm sorry for the tantrum, but happy for the Breo =) Take that, Disarm!!

Aah yus... more thankyous:
Firstly, thankyou Mike for the nuts! We love nuts! In fact, i am eating them right now... and they be yummy! Im funny about nuts, though. I love the taste, but i hate eating them cos i always want to clean my teeth... so people always laugh at me when im eating nuts as i rush off to the bathroom every few minutes to clean my teeth, heh heh :)

Thankyou to Kelly for chocolates and nuts and the wee notes on them :) Chocolate flows along similar lines to nuts in that i love it, but i hate eating it cos it gives me pimples... he he!! You guys are so bad for me yet so so good! Ahh, Kelly... you're gorgeous :)

Helen gave me (Marlene) this wee first aid kit, prepared by Nurse Doris, for when i move to Australia (well for Marlene when she moves there with Max). Man its awesome! It's all in a little pink Disney Princess lunchbox, relabelled 'The 1946 Princess' First Aid Kit' and theres awesome stuff like a blue piece of cardboard with lolly sharks tied to it, warning me about the danger of sharks when swimming. And my favourite is the piece of real twig, with jelly Koalas dangling from it and a wee note saying "Koalas dropping on your head are a real danger in the outback. Always wear a safety helmet" heh HEH!! Its absolutely fantastic... i adore it :) Thankyoooo Helen!!

And .... wait for it..... Thankyou SO much to Fraser who (prepare yourselves) gave me Dr. Seuss' 'The Foot Book'!! Picture the horror on my face when i opened the package to find a whole book about feet!! i was still sniggering to myself ages afterward! Nice work, Fraser... 10 points for the coolness of it all!
AND!! Miguel bought Marlene 'Mister Wonderful' so she can remember him always. "Mr Wonderful is 12" tall, dark and handsome. He has sensitive open book eyes, rakish good looks and impeccable fashion sense (a baby blue shirt and beige chinos - nice work) Not only that, but he always has just the right thing to say to make you feel like the most special woman on earth.
EG "Here, you take the remote. As long as I'm with you, i dont care what we watch"
"the ball game really isnt that important. I'd rather spend time with you"
"Mmm, you look so beautiful in the morning" (my personal favourite)
"No! You don't look at all fat in that dress! How could anything make you look fat?!" (heh heh)
"Aw... can't your mother stay another week?" (no man will EVER say that to me *wink*)
"did you have a hard day, honey? Why dont you sit down and let me rub your feet?" (my ideal man will say this a lot!)
"Actually, I'm not sure which way to go... I'll turn in here and ask for directions" (HA!! HA! the day i hear this one is the day i EAT MY HAT!)
Thanks Miguel you are indeed Mister Wonderful!

Okay well seeing as some people dont like people who write about numerous things in one post, i will finish here and write another post with all the rest of the stuff i have to say!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Hehe, anyone game to take up the challenge of sacrificing their manly pride, now that the splendid prize of seeing Michelle eat her hat looms within their grasp? There may never be another opportunity...

12:03 am  
Blogger Kat said...

Hehe, anyone game to take up the challenge of sacrificing their manly pride, now that the splendid prize of seeing Michelle eat her hat looms within their grasp? There may never be another opportunity...

Happy birthday Michelle :)

12:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home