Wednesday, August 18, 2004

through stupidity comes good works!

er well... i made myself promise that i wouldnt post today, but i couldnt hold to that, heh heh!
Two things:
Watch me grin!! Some beautiful girl found my readers and handed them into campus security, and when i moseyed on in there today the handsome men in there handed my jagged, broken plastic folder with my intact readers inside to me =) Oh how i love security men and lovely girls who pick up stuff off the road!! Erm, i spose i should add that the security men did have a little laugh at me, cos they could tell that i'd left the folder on top of my car and driven off with it on! Apparently i've invented a new type of air mail *blush*
I'm keeping the destroyed folder as a trophy of my stupidity! he he he!

Secondly, it was Miguel's birthday last thursday and i dont think anyone noticed! Oh wait, i think he got one comment on his blog! Poor Miguel... he's pretending to be tough, but i think he's a little hurt inside... *hugs* to you, Miguel if you're reading this =)

Okay, i lie... three things i want to post about....
Thirdly, to all of you who haven't RSVP'd about my birthday, you are now excluded from the list! no, i jest. you know i'm desperate enough to have you there that i'll pull out all the stops for you!!
Please please tell me if you're planning on coming, cos i need to send you more information, and if possible, tell me BEFORE Saturday. That gives you 3 extra days. Especially people like you, Breo, Nathan, Dave and um.. whoever else i invited thats not Este, Ruth, Heln, Liz, Haley, Josh, Paul, Jess, Fraser. Thanks to those beautiful people for responding :) Oh and Kelly, you ARE invited, sorry for not getting you an invitation yet *blush* :)

Warm fuzzies to everyone, i love you guys heaps and you are awesome!! *hugs*

9 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Woho!
Miguel didn't advertise his birthday, so we had no way of telling. ON THE OTHER HAND, HERE'S A LITTLE ADVERTISMENT FOR ANOTHER DAY. CONFUSED? ALL WILL BE REVEALED ON THE 18TH. (TOMORROW) (OR FIND THE HIDDEN LINK)

2:37 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Miguel may not have advertised his birthday, but his other half did :)

4:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well nice to hear the Security people do have a use after all. Did they bother to ring you? Seeing your details where inside or did you just go there to check?

Well have a fun weekend with your Mystery thing.

5:02 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

heh! how did you know my details were inside? they were :)
but they didnt ring me... i just went in on the off chance! I wonder if they would have checked the books for phone numbers, or if they had found them, if they would have rung/emailed me!

5:13 pm  
Blogger Nathan said...

Nuts. I meant the 19th

oops.

5:27 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

Yay! :D

And so, having saved the young girl's books, security guard man turned his head to look into the setting sun.
Another day had passed, and another deed was done. but there was much evil still to be thwarted! and he would not rest until it was!

5:08 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ha Phil, you rock. Michelle, oh Michelle, of course I will come to your party. I feel so loved. Hope your assignment went well, mine wasn't too crash hot, but not too painful considering I only found an article I liked this morning.

7:48 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Hey Michelle, we could be, like, sisters or something, coz I got laughed at today too, or rather regarded with amusement, by the drive-through guys at McD's, and for no reason at all, except that I'd just driven into the shrubbery whilst trying to get my money out of my wallet. My sympathy is with you at this difficult time. Plese visit my blog: inthedesert23@blogspot.com
Go merrily. -kt

11:42 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

ha! you pre-empt me, Oh wise one :) I have already been to your blog a few times... you just didnt know that cos i didnt comment as thoughts worth commenting were sadly absent! he he!

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home