Thursday, May 01, 2008

work again

Its funny how our society dictates that we spend much of our lives at work, and yet so many of us feel bereft of (positive) emotion for our job, and are constantly so fed up or bored with it. Sometimes I personally feel like a little rat, running on a treadmill, and when I dared to get off (last year) it felt I was in a totally different world, and couldn’t identify with anyone, and couldn’t understand why others who felt the same way didn't just question the treadmill, but get off it too!!
Why is work such a hassle and stress for everyone, and why are so few of us fulfilled by it?

(And I don't mean work in a totally literal sense, but in the role of paid employment or career)

Is there anyone out there who actually enjoys their job?!?!!? And why do we have to have a job anyway?!?!

so many questions in my head :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home