Wednesday, January 11, 2006

a trip down memory lane

Thoughts for the day - two boxing days in a row we had a "family row", and two christmases in a row I had a cold.

hey remember this? Well if you thought that was spooky (a guy from highschool asking me out 1.5 years later) I recently got an email from a boy I went to primary school and high school with, and haven't seen for 5.5 years. He was asking me to the movies to see Narnia, which I thought sounded a little suspicious, and when I told him I'd already been with my boyfriend he replied and said actually that's why I was emailing you, so i guess that's out of the question.

Was it really so uncommon for somebody to be nice to these boys that they mistook friendliness for something more? Imagine that - someone being so nice to you that five years later you track down their email address and ask them on a date.
I feel honoured, but sad.
And I hope I haven't broken their hearts too much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if their hearts were broken, I doubt it was your actions that did it.

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home