Thursday, December 22, 2005

Updates (mmm... dates!)

I turned down the job i was offered....
I feel confused.

But my reasons were that it was $11 per hour, 40 hours a week of standing up at the library issues desk (all about customer service), and was only until August.
But on the other hand, some job is better than no job, right??

Anyway, its the decision I wanted to make. I just wonder if i have the right to be picky.

And guess what.....?????......?????.....?????
I'VE FINISHED MY NANNYING JOB!!
The Mother wants me back in January.... Great incentive for my finding a job!!
I've come away with
-600metres of gladwrap (just tell people when something doesn't interest you, lol)
-A voucher for a sauna (ditto the above)
-An offer of employment for 2006 (ditto, blah blah)
-worms. (THANKS KIDS) (i should have known they were scratching their bottoms for a reason....)

Hehe, nah, The Mother, despite her sense of 'the world revolves around me', has been lovely to me and given me lots of gifts.
If my love language was gifts, I'd be in love.
Lol wait!! that quote sounds totally wrong.

Anyway... i am going to go and get my family something for christmas. Hopefully i dont get swallowed up by a Mall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home