Tuesday, January 31, 2006

blah blah

i am really sick and tired of nannying!! Anyway I have two more days of it, and then I can be free. Free from evil women on ACC who work me to the bone. Drive drive drive.

Oh how I love getting a lunch break. At my other job. You dont get lunch breaks doing nannying.

I am sick of getting up at 6.30 am, doing a gazillion jobs, cooking someone else's tea, making someone else's bed, changing someone else's baby, cleaning someone else's shower, cleaning up the kitchen after someone else makes a mess, and then going home to do all the same for yourself.

I have started working in a book shop doing data entry, and even though its tedious and slow, i'd rather be by myself and do that than be a nanny/housekeeper!!

I am veritably exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home