Friday, May 13, 2005

13th of May is....

Dear Bloggy,
Exactly one year ago today, we began our relationship. It has been a long path to freedom, but finally you have helped me to open the box. Your non-judgemental, no-pressure approach was fantastic, as it meant I could tell you my deepest desire or anguish if and when I felt ready. Bloggy, you were there for me when it hurt, and I thank you for that. But also, you were there when I wanted to laugh, when I had a pink moustache from playdough, or when there were squirrels running through my brain.... You have helped me to retain my inner child.
Oh Blog, I don't know where I would be without you. The last 12 months have contained hurts, insecurities, regrets, and loss of hope, but they have also contained fun, friendship, happiness, laughter, and faith. Thankyou for sharing the journey with me, and I hope we can be together for the next twelve months,
Your loving friend,
Michelle

(tee hee! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Happy brithday fair blog!

3:35 pm  
Blogger Drive by Commenter said...

Til hamingju med afmaelisdaginn!

3:50 pm  
Blogger Philotas said...

happy blogday! ^_^

1:02 pm  
Blogger Christina said...

awesome a whole year :)

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home