Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Goodbye foul stench

Huzzah!!!

I have the most wonderful little bubble of happiness warming up my insides... oh wait - that's gas.

no really!! There is a frission of excitement that is winding its way through my veins, past my eyes, and back down to my wiggling toes. It encourages a wily smile that keeps trying to spread across my face, pushed back into submission by my long-suffering cheeks.

I just quit my job.

No animosity or hurt feelings - I'd just like a change, and my shoulder is constantly aching from all the lifting and photocopying. I'm finishing in just over 2 weeks, so I'll try and work hard until then! And then, back to the realm of the unemployed, but hey, it will be nice to have a break....

...for the first few days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home