Friday, March 09, 2007

fangled shark

 
My boss gave me a plastic shark jigsaw toy today. Its awesome. The shark currently has a squishy (fake) maggot gripped in his jaws! And, the piece de resistance, the writing on the packaging:
"Animal series design for the children are fangled and in the high quality welcome you use our products"
 
Amen.
 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This e-mail message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL to the addressee(s) and may also be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  If you are not the intended addressee, please do not use, disclose, copy or distribute the message or the information it contains.  Instead, please notify me as soon as possible and delete the e-mail, including any attachments.  Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Lol, that is *awesome*! He he he he... I am so making 'fangled' a new part of my vocab now :D

I think I shall have to come round and view such a majestic piece of jigsaw-puzzlery...

5:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo momma gave you a plastic shark jigsaw toy today

10:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home