Tuesday, February 13, 2007

b.o.r.e.d.

I AM SO BORED.........................................
..................................................................
..................................................................
..................................................................
..................................................................
 
i hate data entry... and that is my job now. Oh hurrah! My brain is mush....
 
R.I.P. brain...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This e-mail message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL to the addressee(s) and may also be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  If you are not the intended addressee, please do not use, disclose, copy or distribute the message or the information it contains.  Instead, please notify me as soon as possible and delete the e-mail, including any attachments.  Thank you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Philotas said...

Hey Chelle :D
Hope the wedding went awesome, and you arent working (or being bored) too hard! :D

How goes married life?

7:56 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hello Stranger!
We came to Brisbane as part of our honeymoon and I thought about you :)
I've lost your email address =( mine I'm not sure if you have either, but if you comment back and give me the details, i wont post the comment, but i'll email you :)

Married life is good :) I like it. email me for more info :)

9:15 am  
Blogger Scotty said...

Haha! Your back from oblivion.

Hope things are going really well for you and Adam.

Btw I couldn't believe the Maths post!! Man I can't believe people can think like that.

12:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HEY BLAHMA!!!!
BOO! HA!! YUSS!! I SCAREDED YOU!!!

I've been meaning to email for ages but haven't got round to it (it's been a rather busy summer). I've even been meaning to get to the flat and do my share of cleaning (but that hasn't happened either). I'm so slack. I meant to come to your wedding too but I got lost trying to find it (serves me right for working without a map). Boris misses you hugely. We're going to come and visit you sometime. But not Adam coz he smells.

Laninator

2:10 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Llama =) i sended you two emails. I hope you readed them. yes do come see me sometime =)


Hey Scotty, married life is great :) I likes it. I think I may have to post some pictures sometime!
And yeah, ignorant workmates are crazy. I can't believe the extent of people's narrowmindedness sometimes!

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home