Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lashings of my opinions on things

Seeing as I have been using my unemployed time very productively, I thought I might post my reviews on the books I have read and movies I have watched. I shall not, in the grand literary fashion of 'Go fug yourself', be totally scathing, offensive, and scrutinising of every possible fault. Instead, I shall be horribly rude and critical. No, I jest. I will be my usual fair self. [*cue raucous laughter* Yes, I know that some of you will view that remark with the skepticism and irony that you viewed my previous post on feeling self conscious when in public, as some of you know that I can also look at others and make observations (some may prefer to call them 'judgements'), however, I digress...]

I also thought it might be a productive use of my spare time!

Anyway, on with the reviews!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home