Tuesday, June 06, 2006

archivist michelle

I'm enjoying work. I mainly do photocopying, letter writing, and file retrieval, but i get my own desk and computer! And the desk is still tidy and its my third week... Wow! Its amazing what a good job can do for you!
I get to wear posh (expensive) clothing, which is still a novelty, although i'm sure that'll wear off soon! And i get to write letters on an official letterhead, and sign my name, and write "Archives Support Assistant" after my name!! I'm so posh!

I went home with Adam for the long weekend which was really cool, cos his family are great. Lots of food, and lots of sport, hehe. It was good to see the All Whites vs Brasil as well... We managed to hold our own pretty well, i thought.

Lots of birthdays are coming up soon! There's Ruth and Lani, and then Dave, and then its all go from there!

As you can tell I dont have a huge amount of stuff to say...

Jasmine's coming home soon!! Only 31 more days. Yay =)

Oh well, i'd better go home from work now... shouldn't look too eager to stay here all night!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Yay for you! I'm glad you're enjoying it - having a good job makes all the difference eh.

It takes a while for the posh clothes thing to die down... I still feel weird and happy wearing "corporate" stuff after 5 months, and try not to crack up when other corporates in my building do the morning "nod" thing. I just keep thinking it's hilarious no one's found out I'm not a real corporate minion cos I still feel like a student :D

Have a good one, O Assistant Archivist Person :D

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home